Make a complaint

You can make a complaint in a number of ways:

  • By completing the online form below
  • Contacting us by phone, text message, non-resident form or letterĀ 
  • Through MyHastoe
  • Face to face
  • Through a third party such as an MP, councillor, advocate, friend or family member. The complainant will need to give permission in most circumstances.

If you are making a complaint about a neighbour, please read the information about antisocial behaviour first. Do not complete the form below as this will delay your issue being dealt with.

What is a complaint?

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, however made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by the organisation, its own staff, or those acting on its behalf, affecting an individual resident or group of residents.

If your complaint is not about the services which Hastoe has provided, then we will not treat your email as a complaint. If you are complaining about your neighbour please see our Anti-social behaviour (ASB) form. If your complaint is about building safety, then you can find more information about how to do this in our Complaints Policy.

Before you make a complaint, please read our Complaints Policy to familiarise yourself with the process, such as what is and isn't a complaint, what information you need to include, and how and when we will respond.

Complaints form

At any stage of your complaint, you can access the Housing Ombudsman Service by visiting their website , by emailing, by phoning 0300 1113000, or by writing to:

Housing Ombudsman Service
PO Box 1484
Unit D

Fax: 020 7831 1942

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Reachdeck Reachdeck
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size