Hastoe Housing Association
Hastoe is an award-winning rural housing association that manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
We have been building high-quality, energy-efficient affordable homes in rural areas of England since the 1980s. However, for historic reasons some of our homes are in urban areas.
Supporting rural communities
As a founding member of the Rural Housing Alliance, we work closely with local communities, including parish and district councils, to deliver the high quality homes and services that those communities need and want.
We stand by our commitment to the Rural Housing Alliance pledge to:
- Work closely with the local community and Parish Council to find the right site
- Always give qualifying local people in housing need first priority for every home
- Ensure that affordable homes always remain affordable
- Build sensitively designed, high quality homes to high environmental standards
- Provide good quality and locally sensitive management services to our residents
- Always respond positively to the local community
Zoom in to the map below to see the location of our homes
Here are our key policies, e.g. complaints, privacy, modern slavery, equality, diversity and inclusion.