Our latest A3 credit rating issued by Moody's demonstrates a stable outlook, our strong financial position, well-diversified housing stock and experienced management team. Full credit opinions can be viewed below. Moody's noted the following in their most recent review:
- Strong operating margins
- Market niche as a rural housing specialist
- Strong regulatory framework and stable operating environment
- Debt levels expected to remain structurally high
- Exposure to market sales remains in short term
- Weak social housing interest coverage
Moody's Credit Opinion 23.11.20Size: 590Kb Type: PDF
Moody's Credit Opinion 15.11.19Size: 582Kb Type: PDF
Moody's Credit Opinion 19.11.18Size: 435Kb Type: PDF
Moody's Credit Opinion 01.12.17Size: 423Kb Type: PDF
In line with our commitment to being open and transparent, we publish details of all our development expenditure in excess of £500.
Information about the Hastoe Group's financial performance and financial statements.
The Hastoe Group complies with the principal recommendations of the NHF Code of Excellence in Governance 2015.