What you can expect from Hastoe
At Hastoe we aim to be customer inspired, enterprising, passionate about what we do and professional and open when dealing with our customers. Whatever you contact us about, you can trust us to ‘say what we’ll do and do what we say’.
You can contact Hastoe online via MyHastoe (our customer portal), email, in writing or by phoning the Hastoe Hub (our Customer Service desk) between 9am–5pm Monday to Friday (excluding pubic holidays). Find out how to get in touch.
When you get in touch
- We aim to answer your call within six rings. At busy times, if we can’t answer your call straight away, we will tell you how long you have to wait.
- We will acknowledge contact made via MyHastoe, emails and letters on the day they are received.
- We will own your enquiry and where possible resolve it at the first point of contact.
- If we can’t deal with your enquiry straight away, we will let you know the steps we will take to reach a resolution and when.
- We will ensure you are satisfied with the way we handled your contact.
- If things go wrong we will own your complaint and make sure that the issue is resolved as quickly as possible.
Visiting our offices and visiting you in your home
- You can visit our offices by appointment between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- We will offer a private interview area for confidential enquiries
- We will provide or arrange interpreting facilities on request
- We can arrange to visit you in your home by appointment
- Our staff will always carry identification with them and we will provide that identification on arrival at your home
Making a payment
We prefer you to pay by Direct Debit. By arrangement you can also make a payment online via MyHastoe, Standing Order, by phone with a credit or debit card, via PayPoint at the Post Office. Find out how to make a payment.
- We will calculate our rent levels in accordance with your Tenancy Agreement and in line with Government guidance
- We will process a request to set up a direct debit within 7 days of the request
- We enable you to pay your rent by direct debit on any day of the month (payment will be needed in advance if this is not the first of the month)
If you are having difficulty paying your rent
- We will take early and appropriate action to tell you of any arrears on your account
- We will give you advice on welfare benefits and how to manage debt
- We can make a referral to our own Money Matters Advisor who can offer advice
Looking after our estates
- We will keep communal areas and facilities in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- We will keep communal grassed and planted areas in acceptable condition
- We work in partnership with residents and others to make neighbourhoods safe, clean and well maintained
- We will investigate and if necessary, enforce tenancy conditions where we find unacceptable conduct, for example unkempt gardens and dumped rubbish
- We will remove offensive or obscene graffiti within 24 hours