Number of homes: 18
- 13 for rent
- 5 for shared ownership
All 18 affordable rent and shared ownership homes were prioritised for people with a local connection to Lavenham.
Work started on site: February 2018
Work completed: October 2019
- Hastoe: £2,009,000
- Homes England: £799,000
- Suffolk County Council: £95,000
- Community Land Trust: Lavenham CLT
- Local authorities: Lavenham Parish Council and Babergh District Council
- Architect: Parsons + Whittley
- Contractor: Duncan, Cameron & Hutchinson
- Employer's Agent: Potter Raper
This development was built on a former gritting depot. The site was purchased by Lavenham Community Land Trust for £1 and leased to Hastoe for 125 years to develop and manage the homes on their behalf.
Take a look at some of our other homes that have recently been completed.