Type and tenure of homes
Schedule of works
Funders and development partners
Special features of interest
Number of homes: 18
- 13 for rent
- 5 for shared ownership
All 18 affordable rent and shared ownership homes were prioritised for people with a local connection to Lavenham.
Work started on site: February 2018
Work completed: October 2019
- Hastoe: £2,009,000
- Homes England: £799,000
- Suffolk County Council: £95,000
- Community Land Trust: Lavenham CLT
- Local authorities: Lavenham Parish Council and Babergh District Council
- Architect: Parsons + Whittley
- Contractor: Duncan, Cameron & Hutchinson
- Employer's Agent: Potter Raper
This development was built on a former gritting depot. The site was purchased by Lavenham Community Land Trust for £1 and leased to Hastoe for 125 years to develop and manage the homes on their behalf.
The homes were all built to AECB standard and include mechanical ventilation and heat recovery systems.
Take a look at some of our other homes that have recently been completed.