Type and tenure of homes
Schedule of works
Funders and development partners
Special features of interest
Number of homes: 9
- 7 for affordable rent
- 2 for shared ownership
All nine homes will be prioritised for people with a local connection to Eltisley such as those working in the village, those with close family in the area, or those who previously lived there but had to move out because of a lack of affordable housing.
Work started on site: December 2022
Completion due: TBC
- Hastoe: £119,925
- Homes England: £597,850
- Recycled Capital Grant Fund: £216,000
- Local authority: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Architect: The Design Partnership
- Contractor: Duncan, Cameron & Hutchinson Ltd
- Employer’s Agent: The Design Partnership
This development is being built on a previous greenfield site.
All homes are being built to Hastoe's New-Build Standard.
Take a look at some of our other new homes under development.