Home Contents Insurance

We can help our tenants and residents obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. Whilst other insurance providers and policies are available,  MyHomeContents insurance is specifically designed for housing association residents.  Many people often hope that nothing will  happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.
With this special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, Hastoe tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.
Click on the My Home logo to find out more or call 0345 450 7288. 
Information is also available direct from Hastoe:
Contact Farzana Sarwar via Hastoe Direct on 0300 123 2250
Shift Silver 2018 Investors in People Positive About Disabled People Passiv Haus Trust The Institute of Customer Service