Our complaints service isn’t just about putting things right for residents when they’ve gone wrong. It helps us learn how we can improve services for everyone. We are now looking for more residents to get involved.
Whether you’ve had a reason to make a complaint recently, a long time ago, or you’ve never needed to make a complaint, we would like to hear from you. You can be a tenant, a leaseholder or a shared owner.
We are looking to set up a residents panel to scrutinise our complaints service. The panel will meet online via Teams twice each year and will scrutinise our performance in relation to:
- how quickly we respond to complaints and how quickly we resolve issues
- identifying common themes from complaints
- identifying improvements we’ve made following complaints
- how we communicate with residents who complain
- how we comply with the Housing Ombudsman’s rules on complaint handling.
If you are interested in participating but may have difficulty joining an online meeting then please let us know and we’ll see if we can help.
Scrutiny panel members will receive a £50 voucher for each session they attend.
If you are interested in joining this panel, or simply want to find out a bit more before making a commitment, then please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.