My Home Energy


Switching gas and electricity supplier is one of the key ways to combat ever-rising fuel prices and My Home Energy, in partnership with Green Star Energy, is an energy company designed specifically for social housing tenants offering some of the most competitive tariffs on the market as well as affordable renewable energy options.

How do I switch my energy to My Home Energy?
The service is available online and the process is quick and easy. Their customer service team will take care of all the paperwork.

It takes no more than five minutes to complete the online form - you will need your postcode and latest bills to hand and then follow the simple process below:

  • Visit the My Home Energy website

  • Select the best tariff for you and complete switch over (you will receive confirmation of this)

  • Sit back and wait for Green Star Energy to contact you to confirm the date of your new service


You can also call them on Freephone number 0800 0014 706.


Can I switch to My Home Energy if I have a prepayment meter?
Yes, you can compare prices and consider switching to the Rate Watch prepayment tariff which could save you money

Shift Silver 2018 Investors in People Positive About Disabled People Passiv Haus Trust