Find home contents insurance

All our residents are responsible for their own home contents insurance.  If you don't have home contents insurance, you might like to see how much an insurer would quote to cover your belongings.  
You want to look at a special scheme that the National Housing Federation offers:   'My Home' contents insurance.  
My Home NHF Contents Insurance Logo

To find out more please call 0845 337 2463.

Shift Silver 2018 Investors in People Positive About Disabled People Passiv Haus Trust