Your repair has now been logged on the Hastoe system and you should have been given a reference number for it. Your contractor will be in touch with you in the next 5 working days to set up an appointment date. If they don’t contact you within this time, please let us know so we can follow this up on your behalf.
Before the appointment, please make sure:
- Someone is at home for the duration of you appointment slot, and a couple of hours afterwards in case your engineer arrives towards the end of the slot and the work takes longer than expected.
- Whoever’s at home is over 18 and can make decisions if needed.
- You keep your phone free around the time of the visit in case we need to call you.
- Learn more about staying safe while repairs are carried out during the pandemic.
On the day:
- Clear a pathway to the area of the repair, including moving any furniture or belongings, to allow the contractor easy access.
- Clean all surfaces in the area of the repair.
- The contractor will show you their ID on arrival and discuss with you what they will be doing to remedy the repair.
During the visit:
- Leave all windows and doors open.
- Go into another room or maintain a safe distance of two meters, while the contactor is in your home.
- They may need to take photos before, during and after the works for quality purposes.
- If the contractor needs an additional part to complete the repairs they will arrange a follow up appointment with you.
If you can't make an appointment please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to re-arrange it.
Covid-19 is affecting the way our contractors have to work with the safety guidelines. This often means things can take more time, so please bear with us as we all do our best to get your repair completed as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.