Feedback from our customers is important in helping us to understand what works well and what may need to be improved. If you have received a service that you were particularly happy with, we'd love to hear from you so that we can thank and recognise our staff. We also know that sometimes things go wrong, and when this happens we want to put them right as quickly as possible.
We value your opinion and treat all feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
Hearing our residents' views and experiences can help us to improve our communities and shape the services we offer. There are a number of different ways that you can share your feedback and make a difference to the way we work or to your local neighbourhood.
Give a compliment
You can give a compliment:
- By saying it in person to our staff
- By contacting our customer services team
Make a complaint
Before you make a complaint, please read our complaints policy to familiarise yourself with the process, such as what is and isn't a complaint, what information you need to include and how we will respond.
If you are ready to make a complaint, you can do so in a number of ways:
- By completing our online complaints form
- Contacting us by phone, text message, letter or email
- Through MyHastoe
- Face to face
- Through a third party such as an MP, councillor, advocate, friend or family member. The complainant will need to give permission in most circumstances.
Looking for something else?