Salary: £36,486 - £40,540 per annum
Location: Hybrid – Home-based / Hampton Wick, KT1
Hours: 35 per week
Are you passionate about data? Do you have an eye for detail?
Then you could be the one to complete our Performance and IT Team. Now is an exciting time to join the Hastoe family as we kick-start the new financial year with plenty of interesting projects.
In return, we’ll offer support and training through your journey with us, as well as a great network of colleagues where a friendly face is never far away. As an award winning leading rural housing provider managing 7,500 sustainable, affordable homes, there’s always a new and exciting project happening at Hastoe, while our regular all-staff get togethers will allow you to connect and develop great relationships with your colleagues across the company.
What will you be doing:
- Analysing data, developing, and maintaining reports, visualisations and dashboards in line with agreed Key Performance Indicator definitions for operational and management performance packs
- Managing all regulatory returns for the business
- Supporting the Data Governance strategy; working with data owners to develop and maintain key data controls, ensuring these controls are adhered to on a regular basis. Working with the business to ensure data reporting definitions are relevant to the business needs.
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand business objectives and data requirements
To find out more about the role, take a look at the Job Description.
We’re looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- previous experience in a Performance Analyst or similar role
- excellent MS Excel and Power BI skills
- an ability to present data highlighting key messages
- excellent attention to detail
- strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve issues utilising data
- excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- the ability to adapt and organise your workload to accommodate deadlines
If you have previous experience in using Housing Management systems then this is a bonus but it’s not essential to the role. You’ll receive full training on our in house systems when you join.
What you’ll get from us:
- Training and development opportunities to develop your skills
- A team of supportive colleagues
- The opportunity to make your mark on our performance reporting
A personal note from hiring manager:
“Working in the Performance & IT Team at Hastoe is working at the centre of our business. You will communicate and work with all our friendly and passionate employees. The Team is supportive and approachable, and we can’t wait to welcome our new Performance Analyst into the team”.
How to apply
Please send your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com by midnight on Sunday 4th June 2023.
We will review CVs as they come in and carry out interviews throughout the recruitment process. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we find a suitable candidate so to avoid missing out, don’t delay in applying for this exciting new role.
Please provide a statement which demonstrates your experience in using both MS Excel and Power BI to visualise and analyse data.
Please note, CVs sent without a supporting statement will not be considered.
If you’d like more information about the role or have any questions about the application process, please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 973 0435.
25 days + 1.5 days complimentary leave + the option to purchase additional leave.
Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution of 3%).
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
For more information about the role or enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team at email@example.com.
This post is subject to background checks.
If your application for this role is unsuccessful, but we feel that you would be suitable for another role, we may contact you to discuss alternative opportunities.