Salary: Up to £11,125 per annum depending on skills and experience.
Location: Dorchester, DT1
Hours: 15 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday or Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
Could you be the one to complete our Customer Services Team?
Now is a really exciting time to join the Hastoe family as you and the rest of the team help to shape our new Customer Service Centre for our residents. If you love to find solutions for queries, and have kindness, helpfulness and versatility in abundance, then we’d love to hear from you!
In return, we’ll offer full support and training through your journey with us, as well as a great office vibe, where a friendly face is never far away. A leading provider in sustainable, affordable homes, there’s always something interesting happening at Hastoe, and our regular all staff get together’s will allow you to connect and develop great relationships with your colleagues across the company.
About the role
• Dealing with customer enquiries including repairs, antisocial behaviour, estate management and allocations via telephone, email, live chat and our customer portal.
• Liaising with colleagues across the business in resolving customer queries.
• Liaising with external contractors in the delivery of our repairs service.
• Using IT systems in recording and logging contacts, and reviewing information.
Take a look at the job description to find out more about this role.
We are looking for:
• Experience of working in a busy, customer-facing environment.
• Ability to provide excellent services to customers in stressful situations.
• An empathetic touch, whilst being able to offer solutions to problems.
• Excellent IT skills with the ability to use specialist software.
Benefits to Support You
We want to support both your personal and professional development and have a range of training opportunities to help you achieve this. Our other benefits include 24 days leave (per annum pro rata) plus 1.5 days complimentary leave per year, option to purchase additional annual leave, healthcare cash plan, online discount schemes, pension, Employee Assistance Programme, plus many more.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com by midnight on Sunday 11 June 2023.
Due to the high volume of applications we’re receiving, we may close this advert early if we have a suitable amount of candidates so don't delay in applying for this exciting role.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Adam Wheelhouse by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries about the application process please contact email@example.com or call 020 8973 0435.
This post is subject to background checks.
If your application for this role is unsuccessful, but we feel that you would be suitable for another role, we may contact you to discuss alternative opportunities.
24 days + 1.5 days complimentary leave + the option to purchase additional leave.
Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution of 3%).
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)