Salary: Circa £61,000 plus Benefits
Location: Hybrid – 1 day per week in the Hampton Wick Office (KT1)
Hours: Full Time 35 hours or Part Time minimum 28 hours
Are you looking for your next move in Human Resources?
If you have a passion for leading on all aspects of human resources, want to work with a fantastic small HR Team, where you’re happy to jump in and help with the team during absences, or busy times, then we’d love to hear from you?
In return, we’ll provide a great office vibe which promotes collaboration, conversation and teamwork. We’ll also offer full support and training through your journey with us. As a leading provider in sustainable, affordable homes, there’s always something interesting happening at Hastoe, and our regular all staff get-together’s will allow you to connect and develop great relationships with your colleagues across the company.
Hastoe really is a people orientated organisation, where everyone supports each other, making it a fantastic Housing Association to work for.
About the role:
As our HR Manager, you will:
• Provide a proactive, responsive and professional HR service, enabling all managers to take full responsibility for employee management.
• Support Hastoe in the development and implementation of the People related elements of its Business Strategy.
• Develop, monitor and review HR policies, procedures and practices in line with changes to employment legislation, and provide advice and guidance to all employees on their implementation and application.
• Support and advise on organisational change projects including restructures, to meet business objectives.
• Oversee, advise and support the Executive Team and Managers on all employee relations matters.
• Maintain and develop a framework to ensure employees are appropriately rewarded
You'll find the full Job Description & Person Specification here.
What’ll you’ll need:
• CIPD Qualified level 7 or equivalent experience
• Up to date knowledge of employment law and its implications for the workplace
• Previous experience in an HR generalise role
• Experience of leading and problem-solving
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Workplace health and safety legislation experience, along with use and application of MIS systems would be desirable, however is not essential
What’s in it for you?
We’re passionate about supporting both your personal and professional development, with a range of training opportunities to help you achieve the very best within your career at Hastoe.
Our Benefits include:
• 26 days + Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
• 1.5 days complimentary leave per year
• Option to purchase additional annual leave
• Car leasing scheme
• Healthcare cash plan
• Online discount schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Connect Days (3 times a year) – a chance to come together whilst remote working
So what are you waiting for, apply today and join our Team!