Customer Services Advisor
Salary: Circa £22,500 per annum
Location: Dorchester, DT1
Hours: Full time - 35 per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that owns and manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes. We hold charitable status and support our communities by providing high-quality and sustainable housing across the south of England.
About the role
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a busy, office environment, dealing with reactive customer enquiries?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to help us shape our brand new customer contact centre.
As a leading provider of affordable, rural homes in the south of England, Hastoe is looking for a highly motivated Customer Services Advisor to work in our brand new contact centre.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries including repairs, antisocial behaviour, estate management and allocations via telephone, email, live chat and our customer portal.
- Liaising with colleagues across the business in resolving customer queries.
- Liaising with external contractors in the delivery of our repairs service.
- Using IT systems in recording and logging contacts, and reviewing information.
- You will have experience of working in a busy, customer-facing environment.
- You will be able to provide excellent services to customers in stressful situations.
- You will be empathetic as well as being able to offer solutions to problems.
- You will have excellent IT skills with the ability to use specialist software.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com by midday on 20 May 2022.
Due to the high volume of applications we’re receiving, we may close this advert early if we have a suitable amount of candidates.
25 days + 1.5 days complimentary leave + the option to purchase additional leave.
Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution of 3%).
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)