Type and tenure of homes
Schedule of works
Funders and development partners
Special features of interest
Number of homes: 12
- 7 for rent
- 5 for shared ownership
All twelve homes will be prioritised for people with a local connection to Pamber such as those working in the parish, those with close family in the area, or those who previously lived there but had to move out because of a lack of affordable housing.
Work started on site: March 2018
Completed: March 2021
- Hastoe: £1,769,538
- Homes England grant: £574,000
- Shared ownership proceeds: £474,000
- Local authority: Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
- Architect: MH Architects Ltd
- Contractor: W Stirland Ltd
- Employer's Agent: McCreith Construction Consultancy
This development is being built on a previous greenfield site owned by Hampshire County Council. Working with the local parish, this scheme took 10 years to get planning permission. All homes are being built to AECB standard and include a heat recovery system.
Take a look at some of our other homes that have recently been completed.