Pond Fields Close
Number of homes: 16
- 13 for rent
- 3 for shared ownership
All 16 homes were prioritised for people with a local connection to Little Hallingbury.
Work started on site: September 2016
Work completed: January 2018
- Hastoe: £2,195,000
- Homes & Communities Agency: £415,025
- Local authorities: Little Hallingbury Parish Council and Uttlesford District Council
- Architect: Parsons + Whittley
- Contractor: DCH Construction
- Employer's Agent: Ingleton Wood
All the homes are built to AECB Silver standard. All homes have gas central heating and a combi boiler for heating and hot water. They also have a mechanical ventilation with heat recovery system which contributes towards heating.
The name Pond Fields Close was chosen by Little Hallingbury Parish Council because, although no pond was evident, some of the older councillors remember local people calling the path through this area by that name.
Take a look at some of our other homes that have recently been completed.