Number of homes: 8
- 8 for rent
All eight homes were prioritised for people with a local connection to Cheriton Bishop.
Work started on site: January 2018
Work completed: January 2019
- Hastoe: £1,100,000
- Homes England: £392,000
- Mid Devon District Council: £120,000
- CLT: Cheriton Bishop Community Land Trust
- Local authority: Cheriton Bishop Parish Council
- Architect: Walker Newton Architecture
- Contractor: Classic Builders
- Employer's Agent: Randall Simmonds
Previously a grazing field for ponies, the site was acquired by Cheriton Bishop CLT and leased to Hastoe Housing Association. The homes were all built to AECB Silver standard, and include air source heat pumps and mechanical ventilation and heat recovery systems.
Take a look at some of our other homes that have recently been completed.