We are committed to working alongside residents to make improvements to the services that we offer. Getting involved means using your skills and expertise as one of our residents to help shape services and make things better.
We also have a rewards and incentives scheme where you can earn points for getting involved, which can be cashed in for vouchers. To access the scheme go to http://www.incentivebank.com
. To register for the scheme call us on 0300 123 2250.
We offer a range of ways for residents to become involved so that people can choose a level of involvement that suits them. You can find out more by reading our Resident Involvement Strategy
There are various ways to get involved:
- joining or setting up a residents’ association in your area
- attending a focus group for tenants interested in a particular subject
- joining the Hastoe Hundred Club - residents who provide input and feedback on a number of policies and procedures by phone, email or in writing.
- becoming a Regional Committee member
- developing a local community strategy and action plan for your neighbourhood
- emailing us with your ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org
- completing phone and postal surveys and/or questionnaires
- contacting us to keep us informed of activities that you want to see happening or would like help with
- suggest an article for @home, your quaterly resident magazine, or get involved in its production.
For more information about how to get involved, contact your regional office or complete the short form below.