We believe that people have the right to live peacefully in their home and community. We take anti-social behaviour very seriously and will do our best to help solve any problems. However, we do need your help to achieve this. You can download our Anti-social Behaviour policy, plus other useful documents, from the Relevant Documents section to the right of this page.
If you have witnessed or are suffering as a result of anti social behaviour, please contact us either by accessing the portal here
, by downloading and completing the Nuisance Diary, or by ringing Hastoe Direct on 0300 123 2250.
Anti-social behaviour can include:
- harassment of other residents
- drug dealing
- dumping rubbish
- shouting, swearing, offensive gestures etc
- creating excessive noise
- using parking areas for non authorised use
- allowing pets to be a nuisance; or
- any other behaviour that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.